Saturday 11 April 2015

Qwertee Design: 'Artorias Time'

Another Dark Souls mashup, this time with Adventure Time. I really like Dark Souls okay? This was another idea I had in order to appeal to a larger fanbase. It's based on one of the many hidden details within Dark Soul's lore, in which a Knight named Artorias had a Wolf friend named Sif, until Artorias got consumed by the abyss (I'll stop there because now I sound crazy). I figured a mashup like this would grab people that know the lore of Dark Souls and would get what this is referencing. And of course they might even get the humour of it, taking what is a pretty depressing story and mashing it up with the one of most uplifting duos on TV. I actually got told by someone that they would wear this design if it was a shirt, so clearly I've improved quite a bit, ever since I started making Qwertee designs.

This is what I made:


I think I've learned more than I originally planned from doing Qwertee designs. They're certainly harder and more time-consuming to master than I initially thought! I might make more in the future. I'm pretty satisfied with what I've got, now back to animating (something I haven't done in far too long)!

No comments:

Post a Comment