Saturday 11 April 2015

11 Second Club: March

So *sigh* this friggin' website sure led to a series of blunders for me. I was going to do November's but I started way into the month and couldn't finish it in time, then I tried again on January, but then I lost all my save data (and again, this was way into the month so I couldn't start again), then finally I got to do the one for March! This time I completed it though, and boy am I happy!

As I am highly interested in character animation, and wish to practice that (and not to mention we haven't actually animated in a while) this was a great opportunity to really develop my skills in that field a lot more. I didn't actually target an audience for this one, though it might stifle my creativity if I did. That's not really the idea behind 11 second club anyway. The art style was a lot more expressive here, and I wanted each pose to be really unique. I also wanted the poses and animations to be really exaggerated to make it more interesting and humourous. Enough talk though, here's the video!

It actually did really well! Surprisingly well, for a first time. It just about scraped the top 50, taking the 53/228. JEEZ. If I keep this up I could eventually make it to at least the top 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment