Monday 4 November 2013

Photoshop Induction 2: The Gifening

We were making bouncing ball gifs in the second Photoshop Induction. Here's my bouncing multicoloured rock with a face gif (it was supposed to be a ball, it didn't turn out right). I've read the section on ease ins and ease outs in my copy of the Animator's Survival Kit so I had it covered.


We also made pendulum gifs. I really like how I did the eyes. Not using onion-skinning kind of made a jarring effect making it all the more. Again, we used the Animator's Survival Kit for reference so it was simple enough.
I also did this walk cycle, using The Survival Kit and Ed Muybridge for reference. It's unfinished but it basically moves like I wanted it to. The legs were quite complicated of course but it became quite simple if you keep the "when one goes up the other goes down" rule in mind. I wanted the pony's hair to bounce as she walked as well. Oh and no, I'm not gonna pretend it's not a My Little Pony OC.

No comments:

Post a Comment