Thursday 7 November 2013

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic


This is quite an inspiring show, if you ask me. It's animated using Adobe Flash, and really shows what you can achieve with a somewhat looked down upon animation software. It's got some of the nicest animation I've seen in kid's shows for years, actually. The bright colours match the uplifting tone of the show, and the art style plus the attention to detail really add character as well. What I especially love about this show is that they really put effort into, among other things, the writing and characters. It's not like some of the other Hasbro shows that were just phoned in to sell their products. They could have just made it like that but instead wanted it to appeal far beyond the aesthetics but also give it a deeper purpose. I highly recommend it to anyone who takes an interest in animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment