Friday 28 November 2014

Acting Reference: Introduction

I have been looking at several different actors that will inspire my performance in this animation. Since I am trying to establish a character's descent into madness, I feel like it is appropriate that I look at performances from different characters and actors, and see how their madness is establish within their performance. I might also use this as an opportunity to learn about how the cinematography and post-development techniques are used to establish this as well. After looking at these actors and characters, I will try and act out versions of their scenes that stand out to me, as proof of concept, then apply whatever techniques I've learned into both my reference videos, and my actual performance in the animation.

So I plan on looking at appropriate actors and characters, analysing their performances, and applying that knowledge into my own performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment