Friday 13 February 2015

Applied Animation Collaborative Project

For the collaborative project, me and a friend (and possibly another friend, not 100% clear) are going to be making a claymation/2D music video about the benefits of eating five fruits and vegetables a day, by parodying the song "Wake me up Before You Go-Go". The target audience for this would be young people aged 11-16 (but that's open to change), and the tone is going to be more lighter and comedic and we really want to entertain as well as inform. I personally hate awareness campaigns, particularly the bleak ones, I'm just against people using art to push their views onto others through guilt. I think realistic themes should be incorporated and observed by art without actually enforcing the artist's view onto the audience. I think this is a good opportunity to educate children while still being fun and entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment