Monday 1 February 2016

Animation Process?

That's the huge setback to this project. Regardless of my confidence in my animation abilities, even if I reach the minimum of five minutes long for this pilot, the actual animation will still be a huge process. On the other hand, the animation for my two minute Context of Practice 3 short took less than a month to do on my own, including the keyframing, and I had an essay to be done alongside it. I can probably speed up the process of this animation to that amount of time if I simply do the keyframes then send it over to a group of inbetweeners. Easier said than done, probably. I might spend the last few hours cleaning up the animation, which will certainly be a hell of a lot longer and tedious than the animation process but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment